:: The K.O Recordings Forum ::
Welcome to K.O Recordings.

Please take the time to join the forum. Joining is quick and easy and only requires a valid email address.

Being a member is the only way you can download the latest releases from K.O Recordings plus loads more.
Welcome to K.O Recordings.

Please take the time to join the forum. Joining is quick and easy and only requires a valid email address.

Being a member is the only way you can download the latest releases from K.O Recordings plus loads more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.O Recordings is a digital label releasing quality House & Garage in all it's variety, Since its conception in 2009 the label has seen its early releases receive massive support from the scene with airplay across the UK!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DjKa$h

Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? Empty
PostSubject: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 1:51 pm

Thought I would stick a list of new producers up that I think have been delivering the goods so far in 2010 and who look to carry on delivering, if anyone else has any suggestions that that would be cool to hear peoples opinions. By the way I have stuck this in the house forum because most of the producers i wouldn't know what to class them as because all there styles are very different and distinctive.
In no particular order (apart from number one lol)

1. Joy Orbison
2. Deadboy (bringing 2 step back)
3. Julio Bashmore
4. Doc Daneeka
5. Redlight
6. Hackman
7. Altered Natives
8. Sbtrkt
9. B1G remix (of course lol)
10. Mount kimbie

There are a few more like Ikonika etc. but these are who im feeling at the moment and who will be big this year!
Be good to hear what others think
Back to top Go down
DjKa$h

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 10:53 am

Nearly forgot - James Blake has to be up there and watch out for Mosca and Dark sky (boog-aloo crew), all very good producers that have been producing some tunes!
Back to top Go down
B1G_R3M1X
K.O Recordings Team
K.O Recordings Team
B1G_R3M1X

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 1:53 pm

@DJ Kash great idea and thanks for the inclusion

@Faze, this needs to be put somewhere more prominent???
Back to top Go down
Faze
K.O Recordings Team
K.O Recordings Team
Faze

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 12:29 pm

Rather than having the 3 separate forums for music it might be worth having just big one.

What you guys reckon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.korecordings.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 12:57 pm

Faze wrote:
Rather than having the 3 separate forums for music it might be worth having just big one.

What you guys reckon?

Sorted! Cool
Back to top Go down
B1G_R3M1X
K.O Recordings Team
K.O Recordings Team
B1G_R3M1X

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 1:40 pm

thats more like it.....
Back to top Go down
Faze
K.O Recordings Team
K.O Recordings Team
Faze

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:52 am

Thanks for this list, I've been checking out each producer over the last few weeks and some of this is right up my street.

Anymore suggestions?? Wink
Back to top Go down
DjKa$h

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 1:59 pm

I will have to have a think - There is a Glaswegian record label called Numbers that are really putting out some good electronic music, really bumpy and deep vibes that i think you would enjoy. I went to there launch party at fabric at the beginning of the year - was banging! Todd Edwards DJ'd at the event, so i dont know if he is scheduled to release on the label in the future but it looks promising. They are just releasing a new e.p by Kavsrave called Quotes.
V.nice flavas - check it out if you can (and look at there back catalogue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????   Top ten new producers to watch in 2010????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Top ten new producers to watch in 2010?????????
Page 1 of 1