:: The K.O Recordings Forum ::
Welcome to K.O Recordings.

Please take the time to join the forum. Joining is quick and easy and only requires a valid email address.

Being a member is the only way you can download the latest releases from K.O Recordings plus loads more.
Welcome to K.O Recordings.

Please take the time to join the forum. Joining is quick and easy and only requires a valid email address.

Being a member is the only way you can download the latest releases from K.O Recordings plus loads more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.O Recordings is a digital label releasing quality House & Garage in all it's variety, Since its conception in 2009 the label has seen its early releases receive massive support from the scene with airplay across the UK!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulK

Profile Empty
PostSubject: Profile   Profile EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:09 pm

Just had a look at the profile section, not all people want their full DOB on display and so only enter day and month but the current forum set up will not allow that for some reason. Also if you leave the year box as it is when you go to the age section it will not allow ages over 99.... now I know this forum is for all the cool, young, vibrant people but come on guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile   Profile EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:58 pm

The DOB issue should be fixed now.

I cant say I'm expecting many members over 99 but you never know so will change this now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.korecordings.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: The K.O Recordings Forum ::  :: KO Recordings Label & Website/Forum :: Forum Rules and Feedback-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com